by Jason Conger [Published on 15 April 2012 / Last Updated on 15 April 2012]
Windows Server 8 is coming and it is packed full of new features. Among the new features are A LOT of Remote Desktop Services improvements. Some of the improvements include:
- Simplified Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployment and management
- Simplified Session Virtualization deployment and management
- Centralized resource publishing
- Rich user experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Rich Windows desktop remoting experience
- Smooth audio and video playback experience
- Rich graphics and video user experience over a WAN
- Enhanced device remoting support with USB Redirection for Session Virtualization and VDI
- True Multi-Touch and gesture remoting
The RDS team has posted several documents to help you get started on your own including their test lab guides. These guides take you step-by-step through several aspects of configuring these new capabilities.
Continue at source...